7 Keys PROFHILO ® vs. Dermal Fillers Exploring Differences
Explore key differences between PROFHILO® and dermal fillers. La Vie Clinic offers insights on treatment benefits, ideal candidates, and FAQs.
Table of Contents
At La Vie Clinic, we’re committed to offering our clients the most advanced and suitable aesthetic treatments. Understanding the differences between popular options like PROFHILO and dermal fillers is key to our approach. Let’s explore these differences in detail.
- PROFHILO: This treatment stands out due to its ultra-pure, high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA), notable for its absence of chemical cross-linking agents. The unique manufacturing process results in a product that seamlessly integrates with the skin’s natural tissue, enhancing hydration and elasticity from within.
- Dermal Fillers: Traditional dermal fillers are characterized by their cross-linked HA structure. This cross-linking process creates a gel-like consistency that allows the filler to maintain its shape and volume once injected, ideal for targeting specific areas needing enhancement or volume.
2. Treatment Objective:
- PROFHILO: Designed primarily for bio-remodeling, PROFHILO addresses skin laxity and overall quality. It rejuvenates the skin from the inside, improving its texture, tone, and elasticity, making it a holistic approach to anti-aging.
- Dermal Fillers: These are used for precise volume addition and contouring. They are particularly effective in areas such as the lips, cheeks, and nasolabial folds, providing immediate results by filling wrinkles and hollows.
3. Duration and Absorption:
- PROFHILO: Typically administered in two sessions spaced about a month apart, PROFHILO is rapidly absorbed into the skin, promoting hydration and stimulating collagen production over time.
- Dermal Fillers: The longevity of dermal fillers varies, lasting anywhere from six months to over a year, depending on the type of filler used and the area treated.
4. Method of Action:
- PROFHILO: It rejuvenates the skin by bio-stimulating elastin and collagen, substances crucial for maintaining skin firmness and elasticity. The treatment enhances the skin’s natural properties, leading to a more youthful and radiant appearance.
- Dermal Fillers: By adding volume directly beneath the skin surface, they smooth out lines and creases, offering a more immediate cosmetic correction.
5. Treatment Areas:
- PROFHILO: Exceptionally versatile, it can be used for a full-face treatment, as well as the neck and hands, areas often neglected in skin rejuvenation.
- Dermal Fillers: These are primarily used for targeted treatment, such as augmenting the lips, defining the jawline, or lifting the cheeks.
6. Side Effects:
- PROFHILO: Due to its compatibility with the body’s natural composition, it generally has fewer side effects, with a lower risk of bruising or swelling post-treatment.
- Dermal Fillers: While generally safe, they can occasionally cause side effects such as swelling, bruising, or asymmetry, depending on the injection technique and the area treated.
7. Ideal Candidates:
- PROFHILO: Ideal for individuals seeking a natural-looking rejuvenation and improvement in skin texture and quality.
- Dermal Fillers: Best suited for those looking to address specific aesthetic concerns like volume loss or deep-set wrinkles.
|Ultra-pure, non-cross-linked HA
|Cross-linked HA for stability
|Bio-remodeling, skin quality
|Volume addition, contouring
|2 sessions, rapid integration
|6 months to over a year, varies
|Stimulates collagen, hydrates
|Adds volume, smooths lines
|Full face, neck, hands
|Targeted areas (lips, cheeks, etc.
|Lower risk of bruising/swelling
|Varies, can include swelling/bruising
|Overall skin rejuvenation
|Specific areas of volume loss
Is anything better than Profhilo?
At La Vie Clinic, we believe that the choice of treatment depends on individual needs and goals.
PROFHILO offers unique benefits in skin hydration and bio-remodeling, making it an excellent choice for overall skin rejuvenation.
However, for specific concerns like deep wrinkles or volume loss, other treatments, such as certain dermal fillers, might be more suitable.
Our expert consultants can help determine the best treatment for each client based on their skin type and aesthetic goals.
What is the difference between Fillmed and Profhilo?
Fillmed and PROFHILO are both respected in the field of aesthetic medicine, but they serve different purposes.
Fillmed specializes in skin care products and minimally invasive treatments, often focusing on targeted areas and concerns.
PROFHILO, on the other hand, is a unique skin bio-remodeling treatment that focuses on improving skin hydration, texture, and elasticity.
At La Vie Clinic, we can provide guidance on whether Fillmed products or PROFHILO treatments would be more beneficial for your specific skin needs.
What is the difference between hyaluronic acid and Profhilo?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance in the skin known for its hydrating properties. It’s a common ingredient in many skincare products and dermal fillers.
PROFHILO, while based on hyaluronic acid, differs due to its unique formulation.
It has one of the highest concentrations of HA and is not cross-linked, allowing it to flow freely and integrate into the skin tissue.
This results in enhanced hydration and stimulation of collagen and elastin, providing a natural-looking rejuvenation.
At La Vie Clinic, we utilize PROFHILO to harness these advanced properties of HA for superior skin improvement.
What’s better than fillers?
The term “better” is subjective and depends on individual skin concerns and desired outcomes. At La Vie Clinic, we offer a range of treatments, including fillers and PROFHILO, each with its own unique benefits.
Fillers are excellent for targeted volume addition and contouring, while PROFHILO is exceptional for overall skin rejuvenation and hydration.
Our experts can help determine the most suitable treatment for you based on a thorough assessment of your skin and aesthetic goals.
What is the best age for Profhilo?
PROFHILO is versatile and beneficial for adults of various ages. Typically, clients start considering PROFHILO in their late 20s to early 30s when early signs of aging appear.
However, it’s also highly effective for more mature skin, providing hydration and improving skin texture.
At La Vie Clinic, we believe that the right age for PROFHILO is whenever you feel ready to enhance your skin’s natural radiance and health, regardless of your age.
Is one treatment of Profhilo enough?
While a single treatment of PROFHILO can provide noticeable improvements, we usually recommend a course of two treatments spaced about a month apart for optimal results.
This approach ensures a more significant and lasting impact on skin hydration and texture.
At La Vie Clinic, we assess the progress after the initial treatment and advise if a follow-up session is needed based on individual responses to the treatment.
Related Topics : See More
Botox Aftercare Rochester MI: Caring for Your Skin After Treatment Botox Aftercare Rochester MI plan at La Vie clinic comes in when you’ve just had Botox injections to relax facial wrinkles and are eager to see the smoothing, rejuvenating results. The work isn’t completely done – proper Botox Aftercare Rochester MI at La Vie clinic […]Read More
Botox or Dysport Rochester Hills: Which is Better for Facial Rejuvenation? Botox or Dysport Rochester Hills is becoming a viral controversy. If you’ve noticed your wrinkles becoming more noticeable, you may be considering non-surgical options like Botox or Dysport Rochester Hills at La Vie Clinic. But what’s the difference between the two? Read on as […]Read More